Lakeview Center Inc.
Helping Parents and Children
Impacted by the Opioid Epidemic
Navigating Life's Journey
- Everyone has a responsibility to report suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation of children. You can make a report at 1.850.96ABUSE or 1.850.962.2873.
- Lakeview Center is the certified sexual violence program for Escambia and Santa Rosa counties. Contact Lakeview Center Victim Services Helpline at 1.850.433.7273.
- A national text line is making it easier to reach out for help during a crisis. Just text "GULF" to 741741.
- Suicide crisis: Dial 911 immediately.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800.273.8255.